Timeline Pieter Karels Boonstra
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Boonstra
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Boonstra.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Boonstra.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Boonstra.
- The temperature on November 15, 1872 was about 3.3 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-southeast. The atmospheric humidity was 91%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- January 12 » Yohannes IV is crowned Emperor of Ethiopia in Axum, the first imperial coronation in that city in over 200 years.
- March 11 » Construction of the Seven Sisters Colliery, South Wales, begins; located on one of the richest coal sources in Britain.
- May 10 » Victoria Woodhull becomes the first woman nominated for President of the United States.
- May 22 » Reconstruction Era: President Ulysses S. Grant signs the Amnesty Act into law, restoring full civil and political rights to all but about 500 Confederate sympathizers.
- July 18 » The Ballot Act 1872 in the United Kingdom introduced the requirement that parliamentary and local government elections be held by secret ballot.
- November 29 » American Indian Wars: The Modoc War begins with the Battle of Lost River.
- The temperature on July 3, 1915 was between 14.6 °C and 25.6 °C and averaged 19.0 °C. There was 8.2 hours of sunshine (49%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1915: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.3 million citizens.
- February 19 » World War I: The first naval attack on the Dardanelles begins when a strong Anglo-French task force bombards Ottoman artillery along the coast of Gallipoli.
- June 21 » The U.S. Supreme Court hands down its decision in Guinn v. United States 238 US 347 1915, striking down Oklahoma grandfather clause legislation which had the effect of denying the right to vote to blacks.
- June 29 » The North Saskatchewan River flood of 1915 is the worst flood in Edmonton history.
- July 5 » The Liberty Bell leaves Philadelphia by special train on its way to the Panama–Pacific International Exposition. This is the last trip outside Philadelphia that the custodians of the bell intend to permit.
- July 28 » The United States begins a 19-year occupation of Haiti.
- August 4 » World War I: The German 12th Army occupies Warsaw during the Gorlice–Tarnów Offensive and the Great Retreat of 1915.
- The temperature on August 3, 1952 was between 13.1 °C and 20.1 °C and averaged 16.3 °C. There was 8.1 mm of rain during 0.6 hours. There was 10.6 hours of sunshine (69%). The partly clouded was. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 15, 1951 to September 2, 1952 the cabinet Drees I, with Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 2, 1952 to October 13, 1956 the cabinet Drees II, with Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In the year 1952: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 10.3 million citizens.
- February 20 » Emmett Ashford becomes the first African-American umpire in organized baseball by being authorized to be a substitute umpire in the Southwestern International League.
- March 15 » In Cilaos, Réunion, 1870mm (73inches) of rain falls in a 24-hour period, setting a new world record (March 15 through March 16).
- April 21 » Secretary's Day (now Administrative Professionals' Day) is first celebrated.
- June 21 » The Philippine School of Commerce, through a republic act, is converted to Philippine College of Commerce, later to be the Polytechnic University of the Philippines.
- July 3 » The SSUnited States sets sail on her maiden voyage to Southampton. During the voyage, the ship takes the Blue Riband away from the RMSQueen Mary.
- November 25 » Agatha Christie's murder-mystery play The Mousetrap opens at the Ambassadors Theatre in London. It will become the longest continuously-running play in history.
- 1865 » John Earle, Australian politician, 22nd Premier of Tasmania († 1932)
- 1867 » Emil Krebs, German polyglot († 1930)
- 1868 » Emil Racoviță, Romanian biologist, zoologist, and explorer († 1947)
- 1873 » Sara Josephine Baker, American physician and academic († 1945)
- 1874 » August Krogh, Danish zoologist and physiologist, Nobel Prize laureate († 1949)
- 1874 » Dimitrios Golemis, Greek runner († 1941)