Personal data Kindje Boonstra
Ancestors (and descendant) of Kindje Boonstra
Timeline Kindje Boonstra
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Boonstra
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Boonstra.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Boonstra.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Boonstra.
- The temperature on September 17, 1880 was about 12.8 °C. There was 0.8 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 96%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1880: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- January 27 » Thomas Edison receives a patent for his incandescent lamp.
- February 13 » Thomas Edison observes Thermionic emission.
- May 11 » Seven people are killed in the Mussel Slough Tragedy, a gun battle in California.
- June 7 » War of the Pacific: The Battle of Arica, the assault and capture of Morro de Arica (Arica Cape), ends the Campaña del Desierto (Desert Campaign).
- November 11 » Australian bushranger Ned Kelly is hanged at Melbourne Gaol.
- December 16 » Outbreak of the First Boer War between the Boer South African Republic and the British Empire.
- 1878 » Vincenzo Tommasini, Italian composer († 1950)
- 1879 » Periyar E. V. Ramasamy, Indian businessman, social activist, and politician († 1973)
- 1879 » Rube Foster, American baseball player and manager († 1930)
- 1881 » Alfred Carpenter, English admiral, Victoria Cross recipient († 1955)
- 1883 » William Carlos Williams, American poet, short story writer, and essayist († 1963)
- 1884 » Charles Griffes, American pianist and composer († 1920)