Timeline Harm Karels Boonstra
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Boonstra
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Boonstra.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Boonstra.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Boonstra.
- The temperature on February 7, 1868 was about 7.0 °C. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 70%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1868: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- February 24 » Andrew Johnson becomes the first President of the United States to be impeached by the United States House of Representatives. He is later acquitted in the Senate.
- March 8 » Sakai incident: Japanese samurai kill 11 French sailors in the port of Sakai, Osaka.
- April 7 » Thomas D'Arcy McGee, one of the Canadian Fathers of Confederation, is assassinated by a Fenian activist.
- June 1 » The Treaty of Bosque Redondo is signed, allowing the Navajo to return to their lands in Arizona and New Mexico.
- September 28 » The Battle of Alcolea causes Queen Isabella II of Spain to flee to France.
- November 4 » Camagüey, Cuba, revolts against Spain during the Ten Years' War.
- The temperature on May 25, 1900 was about 11.2 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 92%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1900: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- January 6 » Second Boer War: Having already besieged the fortress at Ladysmith, Boer forces attack it, but are driven back by British defenders.
- February 9 » The Davis Cup competition is established.
- February 27 » Second Boer War: In South Africa, British military leaders receive an unconditional notice of surrender from Boer General Piet Cronjé at the Battle of Paardeberg.
- May 29 » N'Djamena is founded as Fort-Lamy by the French commander Émile Gentil.
- June 9 » Indian nationalist Birsa Munda dies of cholera in a British prison.
- December 14 » Quantum mechanics: Max Planck presents a theoretical derivation of his black-body radiation law.