Personal data Ruyrdt Claesesz Kingma
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Ruyrdt Claesesz Kingma
Household of Ruyrdt Claesesz Kingma
(1) He is married to Kinsck Hoytedr.
They got married in the year 1575, he was 21 years old.
(2) He is married to Aeth Tjepckes (Aatje Tjepkes) van Marshorne.
They got married on October 19, 1599 at Sneek, Wymbritseradeel, Friesland
, he was 45 years old.
(3) He is married to Hil Abbesdr.
They got married in the year 1613, he was 59 years old.
Notes about Ruyrdt Claesesz Kingma
Echtelieden te Minnertsga 1590
Timeline Ruyrdt Claesesz Kingma
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kingma
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Kingma.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kingma.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Kingma.
- Stadhouder Prins Maurits (Huis van Oranje) was from 1585 till 1625 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1599: Source: Wikipedia
- August 15 » Nine Years' War: Battle of Curlew Pass: Irish forces led by Hugh Roe O'Donnell successfully ambush English forces, led by Sir Conyers Clifford, sent to relieve Collooney Castle.
- October 18 » Michael the Brave, Prince of Wallachia, defeats the Army of Andrew Báthory in the Battle of Șelimbăr, leading to the first recorded unification of the Romanian people.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Joke Koster, "Stamboom Griffioen Jellema Friese Adel", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-griffioen-koster/I159116.php : accessed September 21, 2021), "Ruyrdt Claesesz Kingma (1554-1614)".