Personal data Jelle Claesz Kingma
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jelle Claesz Kingma
Household of Jelle Claesz Kingma
(1) He is married to Trijn Taecke Atsedr.
They got married in the year 1595, he was 33 years old.
(2) He is married to Maartje Gerbens Wassenaar.
They got married after 1605.
Notes about Jelle Claesz Kingma
In 1605 te Oosterend op Jellema-sate.
Timeline Jelle Claesz Kingma
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kingma
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Kingma.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kingma.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Kingma.
- Stadhouder Prins Maurits (Huis van Oranje) was from 1585 till 1625 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1612: Source: Wikipedia
- April 13 » Miyamoto Musashi defeats Sasaki Kojirō at Funajima island.
- August 18 » The trial of the Pendle witches, one of England's most famous witch trials, begins at Lancaster Assizes.
- August 19 » The "Samlesbury witches", three women from the Lancashire village of Samlesbury, England, are put on trial, accused of practicing witchcraft, one of the most famous witch trials in British history.
- September 8 » The foundation day in São Luís, Maranhão, Brazil.
- November 1 » During the Time of Troubles, Polish troops are expelled from Moscow's Kitay-gorod by Russian troops under the command of Dmitry Pozharsky (22 October O.S.).
- November 29 » The Battle of Swally takes place, which loosens the Portuguese Empire's hold on India.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Joke Koster, "Stamboom Griffioen Jellema Friese Adel", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-griffioen-koster/I158899.php : accessed July 25, 2021), "Jelle Claesz Kingma (1562-1612)".