Timeline Geeske Jand Hoving
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hoving
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Hoving.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hoving.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Hoving.
- The temperature on December 3, 1884 was about 8.6 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 13 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1884: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- May 1 » The Federation of Organized Trades and Labor Unions demands the eight-hour work day in the United States.
- May 31 » The arrival at Plymouth of Tāwhiao, King of Maoris, to claim the protection of Queen Victoria.
- June 16 » The first purpose-built roller coaster, LaMarcus Adna Thompson's "Switchback Railway", opens in New York's Coney Island amusement park.
- July 5 » Germany takes possession of Cameroon.
- October 22 » The International Meridian Conference designates the Royal Observatory, Greenwich as the world's prime meridian.
- December 6 » The Washington Monument in Washington, D.C., is completed.
- The temperature on March 29, 1913 was between 8.2 °C and 15.8 °C and averaged 11.6 °C. There was 3.6 mm of rain. There was 1.7 hours of sunshine (13%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south east. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1913: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.1 million citizens.
- May 3 » Raja Harishchandra, the first full-length Indian feature film, is released, marking the beginning of the Indian film industry.
- June 24 » Greece and Serbia annul their alliance with Bulgaria.
- August 28 » Queen Wilhelmina opens the Peace Palace in The Hague.
- November 7 » The first day of the Great Lakes Storm of 1913, a massive blizzard that ultimately killed 250 and caused over $5 million (about $118,098,000 in 2013 dollars) damage. Winds reach hurricane force on this date.
- December 1 » Ford Motor Company introduces the first moving assembly line.
- December 23 » The Federal Reserve Act is signed into law by President Woodrow Wilson, creating the Federal Reserve System.
- 1880 » Fedor von Bock, German field marshal († 1945)
- 1883 » Anton Webern, Austrian composer and conductor († 1945)
- 1884 » Rajendra Prasad, Indian lawyer and politician, 1st President of India († 1963)
- 1884 » Walther Stampfli, Swiss lawyer and politician, 50th President of the Swiss Confederation († 1965)
- 1886 » Manne Siegbahn, Swedish physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate († 1978)
- 1887 » Prince Naruhiko Higashikuni, Japanese general and politician, 43rd Prime Minister of Japan († 1990)