Timeline Petronella van Ham
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Ham
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Van Ham.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Van Ham.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Van Ham.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 6, 1876)
- The temperature on November 6, 1876 was about 7.4 °C. There was 4 mm of rain. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 92%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1876: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- Ottoman sultan Murat V is deposed and succeeded by his brother Abd-ul-Hamid II.
- In Northfield, Minnesota, Jesse James and the James-Younger Gang attempt to rob the town's bank but are driven off by armed citizens.
- Colorado is admitted as the 38th U.S. state.