Personal data Anna Maria Hester Kelder
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Anna Maria Hester Kelder
Household of Anna Maria Hester Kelder
She is married to Johannes Anthonius Spithoven on March 1, 1957 at Ter Aar, she was 44 years old.
Timeline Anna Maria Hester Kelder
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kelder
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Kelder.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kelder.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Kelder.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 1, 1957)
- The temperature on March 1, 1957 was between -1.8 °C and 7.6 °C and averaged 2.8 °C. There was 8.6 hours of sunshine (79%). The partly clouded was. The average windspeed was 5 Bft (very strong wind) and was prevailing from the south east. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Juliana' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from October 13, 1956 to December 22, 1957 the cabinet Drees III, with Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In the year 1957: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 11 million citizens.
- Sir Feroz Khan Noon replaces Ibrahim Ismail Chundrigar as Prime Minister of Pakistan.
- A fire at a home for the elderly in Warrenton, Missouri, kills 72 people.
- Project Vanguard: A launchpad explosion of Vanguard TV3 thwarts the first United States attempt to launch a satellite into Earth orbit.