- The temperature on January 15, 1920 was between 1.1 °C and 6.1 °C and averaged 3.7 °C. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1920: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.8 million citizens.
- February 9 » Under the terms of the Svalbard Treaty, international diplomacy recognizes Norwegian sovereignty over Arctic archipelago Svalbard, and designates it as demilitarized.
- March 8 » The Arab Kingdom of Syria, the first modern Arab state to come into existence, is established.
- May 5 » Authorities arrest Nicola Sacco and Bartolomeo Vanzetti for alleged robbery and murder.
- August 26 » The 19th amendment to United States Constitution takes effect, giving women the right to vote.
- September 7 » Two newly purchased Savoia flying boats crash in the Swiss Alps en route to Finland where they would serve with the Finnish Air Force, killing both crews.
- September 17 » The National Football League is organized as the American Professional Football Association in Canton, Ohio.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Stamboom Geuzinge - Breedijk
has been compiled by Ed Claus
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Ed Claus, "Stamboom Geuzinge - Breedijk", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-geuzinge-breedijk/I683.php : accessed July 4, 2022), "Antje Bos (± 1897-????)".