Personal data Hubert Joseh Lambert BERTRAND
Ancestors (and descendant) of Hubert Joseh Lambert BERTRAND
Timeline Hubert Joseh Lambert BERTRAND
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname BERTRAND
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname BERTRAND.
- Check the information Open Archives has about BERTRAND.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching BERTRAND.
- The temperature on October 10, 1884 was about 7.5 °C. There was 6 mm of rain. The air pressure was 13 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 74 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1884: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- January 4 » The Fabian Society is founded in London, United Kingdom.
- February 19 » More than sixty tornadoes strike the Southern United States, one of the largest tornado outbreaks in U.S. history.
- April 20 » Pope Leo XIII publishes the encyclical Humanum genus.
- May 1 » The Federation of Organized Trades and Labor Unions demands the eight-hour work day in the United States.
- October 13 » The International Meridian Conference establishes the meridian of the Greenwich Observatory as the prime meridian.
- October 14 » George Eastman receives a U.S. Government patent on his new paper-strip photographic film.
The publication Stamboom Geuns
has been compiled by Michel Geuns
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Michel Geuns, "Stamboom Geuns", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-geuns/I43240.php : accessed September 23, 2021), "Hubert Joseh Lambert BERTRAND (1884-????)".