- The temperature on April 30, 1749 was about 13.0 °C. Wind direction mainly west-southwest. Weather type: zeer betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem IV (Huis van Oranje) was from 1747 till 1751 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1749: Source: Wikipedia
- January 3 » Benning Wentworth issues the first of the New Hampshire Grants, leading to the establishment of Vermont.
- January 3 » The first issue of Berlingske, Denmark's oldest continually operating newspaper, is published.
- January 21 » The Teatro Filarmonico in Verona is destroyed by fire, as a result of a torch being left behind in the box of a nobleman after a performance. It is rebuilt in 1754.
- May 19 » King George II of Great Britain grants the Ohio Company a charter of land around the forks of the Ohio River.
- June 21 » Halifax, Nova Scotia, is founded.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Geri van den Boom, "Stamboom van Geri van den Boom", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-geri-van-den-boom/I630.php : accessed September 25, 2022), "Grietje Jacobsdr OOSTHOEK (1668-1749)".