Personal data Geertruid Hindriks
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Geertruid Hindriks
Household of Geertruid Hindriks
She is married to Jan Schaange on October 26, 1777 at Sleen, she was 35 years old.Source 1
Timeline Geertruid Hindriks
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hindriks
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Hindriks.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hindriks.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Hindriks.
- The temperature on August 12, 1742 was about 20.0 °C. Wind direction mainly northeast. Weather type: omtrent helder. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1742: Source: Wikipedia
- January 24 » Charles VII Albert becomes Holy Roman Emperor.
- February 16 » Spencer Compton, Earl of Wilmington, becomes British Prime Minister.
- April 13 » George Frideric Handel's oratorio Messiah makes its world-premiere in Dublin, Ireland.
- The temperature on October 26, 1777 was about 10.0 °C. Wind direction mainly south-southwest. Weather type: betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1777: Source: Wikipedia
- January 3 » American General George Washington defeats British General Lord Cornwallis at the Battle of Princeton.
- June 14 » The Stars and Stripes is adopted by Congress as the Flag of the United States.
- August 22 » British forces abandon the Siege of Fort Stanwix after hearing rumors of Continental Army reinforcements.
- September 11 » American Revolutionary War: Battle of Brandywine: The British celebrate a major victory in Chester County, Pennsylvania.
- October 4 » American Revolutionary War: Troops under George Washington are repelled by British troops under William Howe.
- December 19 » American Revolutionary War: George Washington's Continental Army goes into winter quarters at Valley Forge, Pennsylvania.