Timeline Arij Willemsz Molenaar
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Molenaar
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Molenaar.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Molenaar.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Molenaar.
- The temperature on December 24, 1713 was about 5.0 °C. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1713: Source: Wikipedia
- February 1 » The Kalabalik or Skirmish at Bender results from the Ottoman sultan's order that his unwelcome guest, King Charles XII of Sweden, be seized.
- March 1 » The siege and destruction of Fort Neoheroka begins during the Tuscarora War in North Carolina, effectively opening up the colony's interior to European colonization.
- March 22 » The Tuscarora War comes to an end with the fall of Fort Neoheroka, effectively opening up the interior of North Carolina to European colonization.
- April 11 » War of the Spanish Succession (Queen Anne's War): Treaty of Utrecht.
- April 19 » With no living male heirs, Charles VI, Holy Roman Emperor, issues the Pragmatic Sanction of 1713 to ensure that Habsburg lands and the Austrian throne would be inheritable by a female; his daughter and successor, Maria Theresa was not born until 1717.
- June 23 » The French residents of Acadia are given one year to declare allegiance to Britain or leave Nova Scotia, Canada.
- The temperature on November 23, 1749 was about 3.0 °C. Wind direction mainly east by north. Weather type: geheel betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem IV (Huis van Oranje) was from 1747 till 1751 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1749: Source: Wikipedia
- January 3 » Benning Wentworth issues the first of the New Hampshire Grants, leading to the establishment of Vermont.
- January 3 » The first issue of Berlingske, Denmark's oldest continually operating newspaper, is published.
- January 21 » The Teatro Filarmonico in Verona is destroyed by fire, as a result of a torch being left behind in the box of a nobleman after a performance. It is rebuilt in 1754.
- May 19 » King George II of Great Britain grants the Ohio Company a charter of land around the forks of the Ohio River.
- June 21 » Halifax, Nova Scotia, is founded.
The publication Stamboom en aanverwanten Gaal
has been compiled by J. Gaal
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
J. Gaal, "Stamboom en aanverwanten Gaal", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-gaal/I23997.php : accessed August 4, 2021), "Arij Willemsz Molenaar (1713-????)".