Personal data Mattheus (Thijs) Colla
Ancestors (and descendant) of Mattheus (Thijs) Colla
Timeline Mattheus (Thijs) Colla
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Colla
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Colla.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Colla.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Colla.
- The temperature on February 23, 1938 was between -1.3 °C and 5.1 °C and averaged 2.3 °C. There was 0.5 mm of rain during 0.5 hours. There was 1.5 hours of sunshine (14%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from June 24, 1937 to July 25, 1939 the cabinet Colijn IV, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1938: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8.6 million citizens.
- June 7 » Second Sino-Japanese War: The Chinese Nationalist government creates the 1938 Yellow River flood to halt Japanese forces. Five hundred to nine hundred thousand civilians are killed.
- June 24 » Pieces of a meteorite land near Chicora, Pennsylvania. The meteorite is estimated to have weighed 450metric tons when it hit the Earth's atmosphere and exploded.
- July 3 » United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt dedicates the Eternal Light Peace Memorial and lights the eternal flame at Gettysburg Battlefield.
- July 17 » Douglas Corrigan takes off from Brooklyn to fly the "wrong way" to Ireland and becomes known as "Wrong Way" Corrigan.
- October 5 » In Nazi Germany, Jews' passports are invalidated.
- October 14 » The first flight of the Curtiss P-40 Warhawk fighter plane.
- The temperature on May 19, 1977 was between 8.3 °C and 19.5 °C and averaged 14.1 °C. There was 12.3 hours of sunshine (78%). The partly clouded was. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from Friday, May 11, 1973 to Monday, December 19, 1977 the cabinet Den Uyl, with Drs. J.M. den Uyl (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from Monday, December 19, 1977 to Friday, September 11, 1981 the cabinet Van Agt I, with Mr. A.A.M. van Agt (CDA/KVP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1977: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 13.8 million citizens.
- June 26 » Elvis Presley held his final concert in Indianapolis, Indiana at Market Square Arena.
- June 30 » The Southeast Asia Treaty Organization disbands.
- September 10 » Hamida Djandoubi, convicted of torture and murder, is the last person to be executed by guillotine in France.
- September 18 » Voyager I takes the first distant photograph of the Earth and the Moon together.
- November 20 » Egyptian President Anwar Sadat becomes the first Arab leader to officially visit Israel, when he meets Israeli prime minister Menachem Begin and speaks before the Knesset in Jerusalem, seeking a permanent peace settlement.
- December 6 » South Africa grants independence to Bophuthatswana, although it is not recognized by any other country.
- 1937 » Tom Osborne, American football player, coach, and politician
- 1938 » Diane Varsi, American actress († 1992)
- 1938 » Paul Morrissey, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1938 » Sylvia Chase, American broadcast journalist († 2019)
- 1940 » Jackie Smith, American football player
- 1940 » Peter Fonda, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter († 2019)
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Frank van der ham, "Stamboom Frank van der Ham", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-frank-van-der-ham/I16345.php : accessed July 29, 2021), "Mattheus (Thijs) Colla (1938-1977)".