Personal data Trijntje Jans From
Ancestors (and descendant) of Trijntje Jans From
Household of Trijntje Jans From
She is married to Wiebe Hendriks Bouma.
They got married.
Notes about Trijntje Jans From
BIRT: RFN 17115
DEAT: RFN 17116
BURI: RFN 17117
Timeline Trijntje Jans From
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname From
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname From.
- Check the information Open Archives has about From.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching From.
- The temperature on July 8, 1915 was between 13.0 °C and 17.9 °C and averaged 14.9 °C. There was 12.9 mm of rain. There was 3.0 hours of sunshine (18%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1915: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.3 million citizens.
- January 28 » An act of the U.S. Congress creates the United States Coast Guard as a branch of the United States Armed Forces.
- February 12 » In Washington, D.C., the first stone of the Lincoln Memorial is put into place.
- February 22 » World War I: The Imperial German Navy institutes unrestricted submarine warfare.
- April 24 » The arrest of 250 Armenian intellectuals and community leaders in Istanbul marks the beginning of the Armenian Genocide.
- May 7 » World War I: German submarine U-20 sinks RMS Lusitania, killing 1,198 people, including 128 Americans. Public reaction to the sinking turns many former pro-Germans in the United States against the German Empire.
- July 16 » At Treasure Island on the Delaware River in the United States, the First Order of the Arrow ceremony takes place and the Order of the Arrow is founded to honor American Boy Scouts who best exemplify the Scout Oath and Law.
- The temperature on January 6, 2001 was between 4.1 °C and 7.6 °C and averaged 5.9 °C. There was 2.1 mm of rain during 2.9 hours. There was 1.9 hours of sunshine (24%). The partly clouded was. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Beatrix (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from April 30, 1980 till April 30, 2013 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from Monday, August 3, 1998 to Monday, July 22, 2002 the cabinet Kok II, with W. Kok (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In the year 2001: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 16.0 million citizens.
- July 24 » The Bandaranaike Airport attack is carried out by 14 Tamil Tiger commandos. Eleven civilian and military aircraft are destroyed and 15 are damaged. All 14 commandos are shot dead, while seven soldiers from the Sri Lanka Air Force are killed. In addition, three civilians and an engineer die. This incident slowed the Sri Lankan economy.
- August 10 » The 2001 Angola train attack occurred, causing 252 deaths.
- September 3 » In Belfast, Protestant loyalists begin a picket of Holy Cross, a Catholic primary school for girls. For the next 11 weeks, riot police escort the schoolchildren and their parents through hundreds of protesters, some of whom hurl missiles and abuse. The protest sparks fierce rioting and grabs world headlines.
- September 4 » Tokyo DisneySea opens to the public as part of the Tokyo Disney Resort in Urayasu, Chiba, Japan.
- September 14 » Historic National Prayer Service held at Washington National Cathedral for victims of the September 11 attacks. A similar service is held in Canada on Parliament Hill, the largest vigil ever held in the nation's capital.
- October 15 » NASA's Galileo spacecraft passes within 112 miles of Jupiter's moon Io.
The publication Stamboom Fopma/Bouma
has been compiled by Tineke Fopma
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Tineke Fopma, "Stamboom Fopma/Bouma", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-fopma-bouma/I12869.php : accessed August 3, 2021), "Trijntje Jans From (1915-2001)".