Personal data Leentje Keizerwaard
The author of this publication has the consent of the person concerned (if still alive) for the publication of the data.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Leentje Keizerwaard
Household of Leentje Keizerwaard
She is married to Simon Abraham van der Mark on September 26, 1918 at Mijnsheerenland (Zuid-Holland) Nederland, she was 19 years old.Source 3
akte 26 Nationaal Archief
Timeline Leentje Keizerwaard
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Keizerwaard
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 26, 1918)
- The temperature on September 26, 1918 was between 7.7 °C and 15.9 °C and averaged 12.2 °C. There was 6.1 hours of sunshine (51%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1918: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7 million citizens.
- A massive forest fire kills 453 people in Minnesota.
- Outburst of bloody March Events in Baku and other locations of Baku Governorate.
- An explosion kills more than 100 and destroys the T.A. Gillespie Company Shell Loading Plant in Sayreville, New Jersey. Fires and explosions continue for three days forcing massive evacuations and spreading ordnance over a wide area, pieces of which were still being found in 2007.