Timeline Jan Niesing
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Niesing
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Niesing.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Niesing.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Niesing.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 19, 1917)
- The temperature on April 19, 1917 was between -1.3 °C and 7.7 °C and averaged 4.1 °C. There was 1.9 mm of rain. There was 0.9 hours of sunshine (6%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1917: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.5 million citizens.
- The U.S. government releases the unencrypted text of the Zimmermann Telegram to the public.
- World War I: Baghdad falls to Anglo-Indian forces commanded by General Stanley Maude.
- World War I: The Selective Service Act of 1917 is passed, giving the President of the United States the power of conscription.