Personal data Grietje Velthuis
Ancestors (and descendant) of Grietje Velthuis
Household of Grietje Velthuis
She is married to Gerrit Focker on October 4, 1903 at Wormerveer (Noord-Holland) Nederland, she was 24 years old.Source 4
Noord Hollands Archief
akte 35 Noord-Hollands Archief
Timeline Grietje Velthuis
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Velthuis
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Velthuis.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Velthuis.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Velthuis.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 4, 1903)
- The temperature on October 4, 1903 was between 12.0 °C and 15.1 °C and averaged 13.3 °C. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1903: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- The Wright brothers make their first attempt to fly with the Wright Flyer at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina.
- The Hay-Herran Treaty, granting the United States the right to build the Panama Canal, is ratified by the United States Senate. The Colombian Senate would later reject the treaty.
- Topsy, an elephant, is electrocuted by Thomas Edison during the War of Currents campaign.