Personal data Aart van Hunen
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Aart van Hunen
Household of Aart van Hunen
He is married to Hendrika Dolman on August 29, 1903 at Apeldoorn (Gd) Nederland, he was 26 years old.Source 5
akte 288 Gelders Archief
akte 257 Gelders Archief
akte 174 Gelders Archief
Timeline Aart van Hunen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Hunen
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Van Hunen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Van Hunen.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Van Hunen.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 29, 1903)
- The temperature on August 29, 1903 was between 13.2 °C and 18.9 °C and averaged 15.5 °C. There was 7.5 hours of sunshine (54%). Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1903: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- The Wright brothers' first attempt to launch the Wright Flyer at Kitty Hawk, NC
- Panama adopts its flag one day after it separated from Colombia
- German engineer Karl Jatho allegedly flies his self-made, motored gliding airplane four months before the first flight of the Wright Brothers.