Personal data Henrika Koelink
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
- Stamboom Kok, one author has confirmed this is the same person
Ancestors (and descendant) of Henrika Koelink
Household of Henrika Koelink
She is married to Evert Boomgaard on January 14, 1889 at Bussum (Noord-Holland) Nederland, she was 29 years old.Source 4
akte 252 Noord-Hollands Archief
akte 1 Noord-Hollands Archief
Timeline Henrika Koelink
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Koelink
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Koelink.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Koelink.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Koelink.
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 14, 1889)
- The temperature on January 14, 1889 was about -1.5 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 96%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1889: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- German Ferdinand von Zeppelin patents his "Navigable Balloon"
- The free Woolwich Ferry officially opens in east London.
- Thomas Edison shows his first motion picture.