Personal data Adriaan van Leerseum
- He was born on March 5, 1841 in Zonnemaire (Gem. Schouwen-Duiveland) (Zeeland) Nederland.Source 1
- Profession: Broodbakker.
- He died on December 3, 1915 in Zonnemaire (Gem. Schouwen-Duiveland) (Zeeland) Nederland, he was 74 years old.Source 2
Ancestors (and descendant) of Adriaan van Leerseum
Household of Adriaan van Leerseum
He is married to Maria Went on December 3, 1884 at Nieuwerkerk (Gem. Schouwen-Duiveland) (Zeeland) Nederland, he was 43 years old.Source 3
Timeline Adriaan van Leerseum
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Leerseum
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 3, 1884)
- The temperature on December 3, 1884 was about 8.6 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 13 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1884: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- The Fabian Society is founded in London.
- Proclamation of the demand for eight-hour workday in the United States.
- The United Kingdom ends its policy of penal transportation to New South Wales in Australia.