Personal data Maria Jacoba de WINTER
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Jacoba de WINTER
Timeline Maria Jacoba de WINTER
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De WINTER
- The temperature on July 5, 1790 was about 17.0 °C. There was 88 mm of rainWind direction mainly south. Weather type: zeer betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1790: Source: Wikipedia
- May 31 » Manuel Quimper explores the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
- May 31 » The United States enacts its first copyright statute, the Copyright Act of 1790.
- July 14 » French Revolution: Citizens of Paris celebrate the unity of the French people and the national reconciliation in the Fête de la Fédération.
- July 16 » The District of Columbia is established as the capital of the United States after signature of the Residence Act.
- August 2 » The first United States Census is conducted.
- December 31 » Efimeris, the oldest Greek newspaper of which issues have survived till today, is published for the first time.