Personal data Johannes Guilelmus RIBBENS
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johannes Guilelmus RIBBENS
Timeline Johannes Guilelmus RIBBENS
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname RIBBENS
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname RIBBENS.
- Check the information Open Archives has about RIBBENS.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching RIBBENS.
- The temperature on April 20, 1772 was about 4.0 °C. Wind direction mainly north by west. Weather type: sneeuw betrokken. Special wheather fenomena: ijs. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1772: Source: Wikipedia
- January 1 » The first traveler's cheques, which could be used in 90 European cities, were issued by the London Credit Exchange Company.
- June 9 » The British schooner Gaspee is burned in Narragansett Bay, Rhode Island.
- June 12 » French explorer Marc-Joseph Marion du Fresne and 25 of his men killed by Māori in New Zealand.
- August 19 » Gustav III of Sweden stages a coup d'état, in which he assumes power and enacts a new constitution that divides power between the Riksdag and the King.
- August 21 » King Gustav III completes his coup d'état by adopting a new Constitution, ending half a century of parliamentary rule in Sweden and installing himself as an enlightened despot.
- September 1 » The Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa is founded in San Luis Obispo, California.
- 1727 » Florimond Claude, Comte de Mercy-Argenteau, Belgian-Austrian minister and diplomat († 1794)
- 1745 » Philippe Pinel, French physician and psychiatrist († 1826)
- 1748 » Georg Michael Telemann, German composer and theologian († 1831)
- 1772 » William Lawless, Irish revolutionary and French general († 1824)
- 1808 » Napoleon III, French politician, 1st President of France († 1873)
- 1816 » Bogoslav Šulek, Croatian philologist, historian, and lexicographer († 1895)
The publication Stamboom Van Geel
has been compiled by J.A.J. van Geel
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
J.A.J. van Geel, "Stamboom Van Geel", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-familie-van-geel/I69402.php : accessed August 1, 2021), "Johannes Guilelmus RIBBENS (1772-????)".