Timeline Cornelis Jansen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Jansen
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Jansen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Jansen.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Jansen.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 9, 1934)
- The temperature on May 9, 1934 was between 6.9 °C and 16.4 °C and averaged 10.3 °C. There was 5.5 mm of rain during 7.8 hours. There was 3.7 hours of sunshine (24%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 26, 1933 to July 31, 1935 the cabinet Colijn II, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1934: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8.3 million citizens.
- The steam locomotive Flying Scotsman becomes the first to officially exceed 100mph.
- Gleichschaltung: Adolf Hitler becomes Führer of Germany.
- The first ski tow in the United States begins operation in Vermont.