Timeline Nicolaas Sterk
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Sterk
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Sterk.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Sterk.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Sterk.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 25, 1935)
- The temperature on September 25, 1935 was between 8.9 °C and 14.8 °C and averaged 11.7 °C. There was 10.2 mm of rain during 3.8 hours. There was 2.2 hours of sunshine (18%). The average windspeed was 5 Bft (very strong wind) and was prevailing from the west-northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 26, 1933 to July 31, 1935 the cabinet Colijn II, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 31, 1935 to June 24, 1937 the cabinet Colijn III, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1935: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8 million citizens.
- Benito Mussolini and French Foreign Minister Pierre Laval sign the Franco?Italian Agreement.
- Chaco War ends: a truce is called between Bolivia and Paraguay who had been fighting since 1932.
- New Deal: Executive Order 7034 creates the Works Progress Administration.