Personal data Neeltje Pater
Ancestors (and descendant) of Neeltje Pater
Household of Neeltje Pater
She is married to Ewoud Baas on June 15, 1888 at Alblasserdam, she was 36 years old.
They were married in church on .
Timeline Neeltje Pater
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Pater
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Pater.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Pater.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Pater.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 15, 1888)
- The temperature on June 15, 1888 was about 17.5 °C. The air pressure was 25 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 53%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1888: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- With the passage of the Lei Áurea ("Golden Law"), Brazil abolishes slavery.
- The stratovolcano Mount Bandai erupts killing approximately 500 people.
- Charles Turner becomes the first bowler to take 250 wickets in an English season ? a feat since accomplished only by Tom Richardson (twice), J.T. Hearne, Wilfred Rhodes (twice) and Tich Freeman (six times).