- The temperature on June 27, 1876 was about 24.2 °C. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 32%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1876: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- January 15 » The first newspaper in Afrikaans, Die Afrikaanse Patriot, is published in Paarl.
- February 2 » The National League of Professional Baseball Clubs of Major League Baseball is formed.
- June 17 » American Indian Wars: Battle of the Rosebud: 1,500 Sioux and Cheyenne led by Crazy Horse beat back General George Crook's forces at Rosebud Creek in Montana Territory.
- August 31 » Ottoman Sultan Murad V is deposed and succeeded by his brother Abdul Hamid II.
- November 25 » American Indian Wars: In retaliation for the American defeat at the Battle of the Little Bighorn, United States Army troops sack the sleeping village of Cheyenne Chief Dull Knife at the headwaters of the Powder River.
- December 29 » The Ashtabula River railroad disaster occurs, leaving 64 injured and 92 dead at Ashtabula, Ohio.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Sabrina Nijenhuis, "Family tree familie Nijenhuis", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-familie-nijenhuis/I26.php : accessed December 10, 2023), "Johanna Booij (1876-????)".