- The temperature on May 8, 1867 was about 27.7 °C. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south east. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 42%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- January 15 » Forty people die when ice covering the boating lake at Regent's Park, London, collapses.
- April 1 » Singapore becomes a British crown colony.
- June 19 » Maximilian I of the Second Mexican Empire is executed by a firing squad in Querétaro, Querétaro.
- August 28 » The United States takes possession of the (at this point unoccupied) Midway Atoll.
- November 9 » Tokugawa shogunate hands power back to the Emperor of Japan, starting the Meiji Restoration.
- December 13 » A Fenian bomb explodes in Clerkenwell, London, killing six.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Sabrina Nijenhuis, "Family tree familie Nijenhuis", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-familie-nijenhuis/I25.php : accessed December 10, 2023), "Albert Hendriks Nijenhuis (1867-????)".