- The temperature on August 13, 1893 was about 21.2 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 66%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1893: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- January 13 » The Independent Labour Party of the United Kingdom holds its first meeting.
- April 6 » Salt Lake Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is dedicated by Wilford Woodruff.
- August 27 » The Sea Islands hurricane strikes the United States near Savannah, Georgia, killing between 1,000–2,000 people.
- November 1 » The Battle of Bembezi took place and was the most decisive battle won by the British in the First Matabele War of 1893.
- November 7 » Women's suffrage: Women in the U.S. state of Colorado are granted the right to vote, the second state to do so.
- December 23 » The opera Hansel and Gretel by Engelbert Humperdinck is first performed.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Stamboom familie Hoffman
has been compiled by B.B.J. Bekkering-Hoffman
(contact is not possible
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
B.B.J. Bekkering-Hoffman, "Stamboom familie Hoffman", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-familie-hoffman/I557.php : accessed December 2, 2022), "Francois Lodewijk Clarenbach (1893-????)".