Personal data Rinne Jans Boon
- He was born about 1862 in Amsterdam.
- Profession: Suikerbakker.
- This information was last updated on August 19, 2014.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Rinne Jans Boon
Household of Rinne Jans Boon
He is married to Willemina Knape.
on June 4, 1885
Timeline Rinne Jans Boon
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Boon
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Boon.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Boon.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Boon.
- The temperature on June 4, 1885 was about 21.5 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 59%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1885: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- January 3 » Sino-French War: Beginning of the Battle of Núi Bop
- March 3 » The American Telephone & Telegraph Company is incorporated in New York.
- April 30 » Governor of New York David B. Hill signs legislation creating the Niagara Reservation, New York's first state park, ensuring that Niagara Falls will not be devoted solely to industrial and commercial use.
- June 17 » The Statue of Liberty arrives in New York Harbor.
- August 14 » Japan's first patent is issued to the inventor of a rust-proof paint.
- September 22 » Lord Randolph Churchill makes a speech in Ulster in opposition to the Irish Home Rule movement.