Personal data Cornelia Leendertse van der Harst
- She was born on November 13, 1701 in Scheveningen, The Hague, The Hague, South Holland, The Netherlands.
- Resident: The Hague, South Holland, The Netherlands.
- She died on June 13, 1785 in Scheveningen, The Hague, The Hague, South Holland, Netherlands, she was 83 years old.
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Household of Cornelia Leendertse van der Harst
She had a relationship with Dominicus Minnekusse de Ruijter.
- , via Geni World Family Treehttps://www.myheritage.nl/research/colle...
Kornelia Leenderse de Ruyter (geboren van der Haast)Geslacht: VrouwGeboorte: Ongeveer 1701Overlijden: Ongeveer 1785Echtgenoot: Minnekus Minnekusse de RuyterKind: Dominicus Minnukus de Ruyter
The Geni Wereld Stamboom kan gevonden worden op http://www.geni.com" target="_blank">www.Geni.com. Geni is eigendom van en wordt uitgevoerd door MyHeritage.
About the surname Van der Harst
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1701: Source: Wikipedia
- January 18 » Frederick I crowns himself King of Prussia in Königsberg.
- March 9 » Safavid troops retreat from Basra, ending a three year occupation.
- July 19 » Representatives of the Iroquois Confederacy sign the Nanfan Treaty, ceding a large territory north of the Ohio River to England.
- July 24 » Antoine de la Mothe Cadillac founds the trading post at Fort Pontchartrain, which later becomes the city of Detroit.
- August 4 » Great Peace of Montreal between New France and First Nations is signed.
- October 9 » The Collegiate School of Connecticut (later renamed Yale University) is chartered in Old Saybrook.
- The temperature on June 13, 1785 was about 14.0 °C. Wind direction mainly north-northwest. Weather type: omtrent helder. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1785: Source: Wikipedia
- January 7 » Frenchman Jean-Pierre Blanchard and American John Jeffries travel from Dover, England, to Calais, France, in a gas balloon.
- January 20 » Invading Siamese forces attempt to exploit the political chaos in Vietnam, but are ambushed and annihilated at the Mekong river by the Tây Sơn in the Battle of Rạch Gầm-Xoài Mút.
- January 27 » The University of Georgia is founded, the first public university in the United States.
- November 28 » The first Treaty of Hopewell is signed, by which the United States acknowledges Cherokee lands in what is now East Tennessee.