Personal data Arij Jansz Gratema
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Arij Jansz Gratema
Household of Arij Jansz Gratema
He is married to Jannetje Pietersdr. Surendonck.
Timeline Arij Jansz Gratema
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Gratema
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Gratema.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Gratema.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Gratema.
- Stadhouder Prins Frederik Hendrik (Huis van Oranje) was from 1625 till 1647 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1639: Source: Wikipedia
- January 14 » The "Fundamental Orders", the first written constitution that created a government, is adopted in Connecticut.
- March 13 » Harvard College is named after clergyman John Harvard.
- April 14 » Imperial forces are defeated by the Swedes at the Battle of Chemnitz. The Swedish victory prolongs the Thirty Years' War and allows them to advance into Bohemia.
- August 22 » Madras (now Chennai), India, is founded by the British East India Company on a sliver of land bought from local Nayak rulers.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Lucien Duijndam, "Stamboom familie Duijndam", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-familie-duijndam/I652.php : accessed September 24, 2021), "Arij Jansz Gratema (1639-± 1706)".