- Stadhouder Prins Maurits (Huis van Oranje) was from 1585 till 1625 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1612: Source: Wikipedia
- April 13 » Miyamoto Musashi defeats Sasaki Kojirō at Funajima island.
- August 18 » The trial of the Pendle witches, one of England's most famous witch trials, begins at Lancaster Assizes.
- August 19 » The "Samlesbury witches", three women from the Lancashire village of Samlesbury, England, are put on trial, accused of practicing witchcraft, one of the most famous witch trials in British history.
- September 8 » The foundation day in São Luís, Maranhão, Brazil.
- November 1 » During the Time of Troubles, Polish troops are expelled from Moscow's Kitay-gorod by Russian troops under the command of Dmitry Pozharsky (22 October O.S.).
- November 29 » The Battle of Swally takes place, which loosens the Portuguese Empire's hold on India.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
André de Kleine, "Stamboom familie De Kleine", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-familie-de-kleine/I55122.php : accessed October 2, 2022), "Pieter Ariensz. Pleunen van Noort (1612-< 1683)".