- The temperature on September 27, 1918 was between 8.8 °C and 16.2 °C and averaged 12.3 °C. There was 1.3 mm of rain. There was 8.5 hours of sunshine (71%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1918: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.6 million citizens.
- March 21 » World War I: The first phase of the German Spring Offensive, Operation Michael, begins.
- August 29 » World War I: Bapaume taken by the New Zealand Division in the Hundred Days Offensive.
- September 28 » World War I: The Fifth Battle of Ypres begins.
- November 7 » The 1918 influenza epidemic spreads to Western Samoa, killing 7,542 (about 20% of the population) by the end of the year.
- November 11 » Emperor Charles I of Austria relinquishes power.
- November 11 » Józef Piłsudski assumes supreme military power in Poland - symbolic first day of Polish independence.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Ed Claus, "Stamboom familie Claus en Lievense", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-familie-claus-en-lievense/I121.php : accessed August 11, 2022), "Alida Frederica "Alie" Claus (1918-2011)".