- The temperature on April 3, 1894 was about 6.7 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1894: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- January 7 » Thomas Edison makes a kinetoscopic film of someone sneezing. On the same day, his employee, William Kennedy Dickson, receives a patent for motion picture film.
- March 25 » Coxey's Army, the first significant American protest march, departs Massillon, Ohio for Washington, D.C.
- April 14 » The first ever commercial motion picture house opened in New York City using ten Kinetoscopes, a device for peep-show viewing of films.
- May 21 » The Manchester Ship Canal in the United Kingdom is officially opened by Queen Victoria, who later knights its designer Sir Edward Leader Williams.
- July 25 » The First Sino-Japanese War begins when the Japanese fire upon a Chinese warship.
- August 1 » The First Sino-Japanese War erupts between Japan and China over Korea.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Stamboom familie Abas
has been compiled by Wim Abas
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Wim Abas, "Stamboom familie Abas", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-familie-abas/I2897.php : accessed January 27, 2023), "Sientje de Winter Ossedrijver (1894-????)".