Personal data jan dorus hendrikus voortmans
Ancestors (and descendant) of jan dorus hendrikus voortmans
Timeline jan dorus hendrikus voortmans
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Voortmans
- The temperature on January 9, 1870 was about 4.6 °C. There was 3 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 97%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- January 10 » John D. Rockefeller incorporates Standard Oil.
- February 3 » The Fifteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, guaranteeing voting rights to male citizens regardless of race.
- March 16 » The first version of the overture fantasy Romeo and Juliet by Tchaikovsky receives its première performance.
- July 18 » The First Vatican Council decrees the dogma of papal infallibility.
- September 19 » Franco-Prussian War: The siege of Paris begins. The city will hold out for over four months before surrendering.
- October 7 » Franco-Prussian War: Léon Gambetta escapes the siege of Paris in a hot-air balloon.
- 1868 » S. P. L. Sørensen, Danish chemist and academic († 1939)
- 1870 » Joseph Strauss, American engineer, co-designed the Golden Gate Bridge († 1938)
- 1873 » Hayim Nahman Bialik, Ukrainian-Austrian journalist, author, and poet († 1934)
- 1873 » John Flanagan, Irish-American hammer thrower († 1938)
- 1873 » Thomas Curtis, American sprinter and hurdler († 1944)
- 1875 » Gertrude Vanderbilt Whitney, American sculptor and art collector, founded the Whitney Museum of American Art († 1942)
The publication Stamboom Erlinger
has been compiled by Marc Erlinger
(contact is not possible
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Marc Erlinger, "Stamboom Erlinger", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-erlinger/P2966923014.php : accessed August 6, 2021), "jan dorus hendrikus voortmans (1870-????)".