Personal data Hermanus Hendrikus Wekking
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Hermanus Hendrikus Wekking
Household of Hermanus Hendrikus Wekking
He is married to (Not public) on May 19, 1932 at Lonneker, he was 23 years old.Source 1
HCO, akte 67
Timeline Hermanus Hendrikus Wekking
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wekking
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Wekking.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wekking.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wekking.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 19, 1932)
- The temperature on May 19, 1932 was between 12.9 °C and 25.5 °C and averaged 19.3 °C. There was 0.4 mm of rain during 0.6 hours. There was 6.9 hours of sunshine (43%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 10, 1929 to May 26, 1933 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck III, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1932: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8 million citizens.
- U.S. President Herbert Hoover orders the United States Army to forcibly evict the "Bonus Army" of World War I veterans gathered in Washington, D.C.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average reaches its lowest level of the Great Depression, bottoming out at 41.22.
- The BBC first experiments with television broadcasting. (See also Timeline of the BBC.)