Personal data Adriaan Petersz van Doermalen
- He was born on April 9, 1730 in Oisterwijk, Noord-Brabant, Nederland NL.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Adriaan Petersz van Doermalen
Notes about Adriaan Petersz van Doermalen
Timeline Adriaan Petersz van Doermalen
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Doermalen
- The temperature on April 9, 1730 was about 13.0 °C. Wind direction mainly southwest. Weather type: geheel betrokken. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1730: Source: Wikipedia
- April 8 » Shearith Israel, the first synagogue in New York City, is dedicated.
- July 8 » An estimated magnitude 8.7 earthquake causes a tsunami that damages more than 1,000km (620mi) of Chile's coastline.
- October 1 » Ahmed III is forced to abdicate as the Ottoman sultan.
- October 22 » Construction of the Ladoga Canal is completed.
- November 18 » The future Frederick II (known as Frederick the Great), King of Prussia, is granted a royal pardon and released from confinement.
The publication Stamboom Dullemen
has been compiled by Ton Deunhouwer
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Ton Deunhouwer, "Stamboom Dullemen", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-dullemen/I228785.php : accessed June 15, 2021), "Adriaan Petersz van Doermalen (1730-????)".