Personal data Jan Jansz van RIJSWIJK
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Jansz van RIJSWIJK
Household of Jan Jansz van RIJSWIJK
He is married to Petronella Lamberts.Source 1
- - Genealogie van Rijswijk - www.benvanrijswijk.com/genealogie
Timeline Jan Jansz van RIJSWIJK
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van RIJSWIJK
- Stadhouder Prins Maurits (Huis van Oranje) was from 1585 till 1625 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1624: Source: Wikipedia
- January 28 » Sir Thomas Warner founds the first British colony in the Caribbean, on the island of Saint Kitts.
- June 10 » Signing of the Treaty of Compiègne between France and the Netherlands.
- August 12 » The president of Louis XIII of France's royal council is arrested, leaving Cardinal Richelieu in the role of the King's principal minister.
- August 13 » The French king Louis XIII appoints Cardinal Richelieu as prime minister.
The publication Stamboom Dullemen
has been compiled by Ton Deunhouwer
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Ton Deunhouwer, "Stamboom Dullemen", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-dullemen/I228312.php : accessed October 19, 2021), "Jan Jansz van RIJSWIJK (1624-????)".