Personal data Cornelia Jansz van RIJSWIJK
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelia Jansz van RIJSWIJK
Household of Cornelia Jansz van RIJSWIJK
She is married to Sebastiaan Nicolaasz de Decker.Source 1
on January 9, 1636
at Oisterwijk, Noord-Brabant, Nederland NL, she was 23 years old.
- - Genealogie van Rijswijk - www.benvanrijswijk.com/genealogie
Timeline Cornelia Jansz van RIJSWIJK
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van RIJSWIJK
- Stadhouder Prins Maurits (Huis van Oranje) was from 1585 till 1625 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1612: Source: Wikipedia
- April 13 » Miyamoto Musashi defeats Sasaki Kojirō at Funajima island.
- August 18 » The trial of the Pendle witches, one of England's most famous witch trials, begins at Lancaster Assizes.
- August 19 » The "Samlesbury witches", three women from the Lancashire village of Samlesbury, England, are put on trial, accused of practicing witchcraft, one of the most famous witch trials in British history.
- September 8 » The foundation day in São Luís, Maranhão, Brazil.
- November 1 » During the Time of Troubles, Polish troops are expelled from Moscow's Kitay-gorod by Russian troops under the command of Dmitry Pozharsky (22 October O.S.).
- November 29 » The Battle of Swally takes place, which loosens the Portuguese Empire's hold on India.
- Stadhouder Prins Frederik Hendrik (Huis van Oranje) was from 1625 till 1647 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1636: Source: Wikipedia
- March 26 » Utrecht University is founded in the Netherlands.
- April 30 » Eighty Years' War: Dutch Republic forces recapture a strategically important fort from Spain after a nine-month siege.
- October 4 » Thirty Years' War: The Swedish Army defeats the armies of Saxony and the Holy Roman Empire at the Battle of Wittstock.
- October 28 » The Massachusetts Bay Colony votes to establish a theological college, which would later become Harvard University.
- December 13 » The Massachusetts Bay Colony organizes three militia regiments to defend the colony against the Pequot Indians. This organization is recognized today as the founding of the National Guard of the United States.
The publication Stamboom Dullemen
has been compiled by Ton Deunhouwer
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Ton Deunhouwer, "Stamboom Dullemen", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-dullemen/I228306.php : accessed October 19, 2021), "Cornelia Jansz van RIJSWIJK (1612-????)".