Personal data Susanna Sophie Dedel
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Susanna Sophie Dedel
Household of Susanna Sophie Dedel
She is married to Nicolaas Jhr. Mr. Warin.Source 1
on February 16, 1772
at Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Nederland NL, she was 23 years old.
Notes about Susanna Sophie Dedel
onderwerp multimedia: JPEG C:\bk6\karel\Picture\DEDEL.JPG
- - NA 1953 Warin
Timeline Susanna Sophie Dedel
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Dedel
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Dedel.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Dedel.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Dedel.
- The temperature on August 4, 1748 was about 17.0 °C. There was 2 mm of rainWind direction mainly southwest. Weather type: regen betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem IV (Huis van Oranje) was from 1747 till 1751 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1748: Source: Wikipedia
- June 11 » Denmark adopts the characteristic Nordic Cross flag later taken up by all other Scandinavian countries.
- August 26 » The first Lutheran denomination in North America, the Pennsylvania Ministerium, is founded in Philadelphia.
- October 12 » War of Jenkins' Ear: A British squadron wins a tactical victory over a Spanish squadron off Havana.
- October 18 » Signing of the Treaty of Aix-la-Chapelle ends the War of the Austrian Succession.
- The temperature on February 16, 1772 was about 5.0 °C. Wind direction mainly south by west. Weather type: hagel sneeuw omtrent helder. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1772: Source: Wikipedia
- January 1 » The first traveler's cheques, which could be used in 90 European cities, were issued by the London Credit Exchange Company.
- June 9 » The British schooner Gaspee is burned in Narragansett Bay, Rhode Island.
- June 12 » French explorer Marc-Joseph Marion du Fresne and 25 of his men killed by Māori in New Zealand.
- August 19 » Gustav III of Sweden stages a coup d'état, in which he assumes power and enacts a new constitution that divides power between the Riksdag and the King.
- August 21 » King Gustav III completes his coup d'état by adopting a new Constitution, ending half a century of parliamentary rule in Sweden and installing himself as an enlightened despot.
- September 1 » The Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa is founded in San Luis Obispo, California.
- 1701 » Thomas Blackwell, Scottish historian and scholar († 1757)
- 1704 » Louis d'Orléans, Duke of Orléans († 1752)
- 1719 » Johann Gottlob Lehmann, German mineralogist and geologist († 1767)
- 1721 » Granville Leveson-Gower, 1st Marquess of Stafford, English politician, Lord President of the Council († 1803)
- 1755 » Nicolas-Jacques Conté, French soldier, painter, balloonist, and inventor († 1805)
- 1792 » Percy Bysshe Shelley, English poet and playwright († 1822)
The publication Stamboom Dullemen
has been compiled by Ton Deunhouwer
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Ton Deunhouwer, "Stamboom Dullemen", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-dullemen/I208986.php : accessed September 25, 2021), "Susanna Sophie Dedel (1748-????)".