- The temperature on January 14, 1873 was about 9.7 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 22 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- February 11 » King Amadeo I of Spain abdicates.
- February 18 » Bulgarian revolutionary leader Vasil Levski is executed by hanging in Sofia by the Ottoman authorities.
- March 22 » The Spanish National Assembly abolishes slavery in Puerto Rico.
- May 23 » The Canadian Parliament establishes the North-West Mounted Police, the forerunner of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- September 15 » Franco-Prussian War: The last Imperial German Army troops leave France upon completion of payment of indemnity.
- October 9 » A meeting at the U.S. Naval Academy establishes the U.S. Naval Institute.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Jan Driessens , "Stamboom Driessens Zandvliet", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-driessens-zandvliet/I5377.php : accessed October 3, 2022), "Maria Jans (1873-????)".