Timeline Yvonne Marie Alfonsine Josephine Canoij
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Canoij
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Canoij.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Canoij.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Canoij.
- The temperature on March 1, 1918 was between -3.3 °C and 4.2 °C and averaged 0.2 °C. There was 0.3 mm of rain. There was 1.2 hours of sunshine (11%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1918: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.6 million citizens.
- February 5 » Stephen W. Thompson shoots down a German airplane; this is the first aerial victory by the U.S. military.
- July 17 » The RMSCarpathia, the ship that rescued the 705 survivors from the RMSTitanic, is sunk off Ireland by the German SMU-55; five lives are lost.
- October 9 » The Finnish Parliament offers to Prince Frederick Charles of Hesse the throne of a short-lived Kingdom of Finland.
- November 7 » Kurt Eisner overthrows the Wittelsbach dynasty in the Kingdom of Bavaria.
- November 14 » Czechoslovakia becomes a republic.
- December 28 » Constance Markievicz, while detained in Holloway prison, became the first woman to be elected MP to the British House of Commons.
- The temperature on April 29, 1950 was between 4.7 °C and 12.1 °C and averaged 7.6 °C. There was 2.6 mm of rain during 4.1 hours. There was 6.9 hours of sunshine (47%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 7, 1948 till March 15, 1951 the Netherlands had a cabinet Drees - Van Schaik with the prime ministers Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) and Mr. J.R.H. van Schaik (KVP).
- In the year 1950: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 10.0 million citizens.
- January 13 » British submarine HMSTruculent collides with an oil tanker in the Thames Estuary, killing 64 men.
- January 21 » American lawyer and government official Alger Hiss is convicted of perjury.
- January 31 » Cold War: U.S. President Harry S. Truman announces a program to develop the hydrogen bomb.
- May 13 » The first round of the Formula One World Championship is held at Silverstone.
- June 1 » The Chinchaga fire ignites. By September, it would become the largest single fire on record in North America.
- June 29 » Korean War: U.S. President Harry S. Truman authorizes a sea blockade of Korea.
The publication Stamboom Driessen
has been compiled by Eduard Driessen
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Eduard Driessen, "Stamboom Driessen", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-driessen/I84900.php : accessed September 28, 2021), "Yvonne Marie Alfonsine Josephine Canoij (1918-)".