Personal data Willem Dirk Hendrik Baron van Asbeck
- He was born on July 30, 1858 in Noordwijk.
- Profession: schout bij nacht titulair, gouverneur van Suriname, buitengewoon gezant en gevolmachtigd minister in Mexico, daarna i.
- He died on May 17, 1935 in 's-Gravenhage, he was 76 years old.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willem Dirk Hendrik Baron van Asbeck
Household of Willem Dirk Hendrik Baron van Asbeck
He is married to Anna Marie Jeanne Henriette Kluit on March 15, 1888 at Amsterdam, he was 29 years old.
Timeline Willem Dirk Hendrik Baron van Asbeck
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Asbeck
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 15, 1888)
- The temperature on March 15, 1888 was about 0.3 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-southeast. The airpressure was 74 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 96%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1888: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- Louis Le Prince films first motion picture: Roundhay Garden Scene.
- Thomas Green Clemson dies, bequeathing his estate to the State of South Carolina to establish the Clemson Agricultural College.
- The premiere of the very first Romani language operetta is staged in Moscow, Russia.