Personal data Franciscus Antonius Augustinus van Lanschot
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Franciscus Antonius Augustinus van Lanschot
Household of Franciscus Antonius Augustinus van Lanschot
He is married to Jacoba Catharina Maria van Rijckevorsel on May 21, 1792 at Vught, he was 23 years old.
Timeline Franciscus Antonius Augustinus van Lanschot
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Lanschot
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 21, 1792)
- The temperature on May 21, 1792 was about 17.0 °C. Wind direction mainly south east. Weather type: zeer betrokken . Source: KNMI (weather station Zwanenburg/The Netherlands)
- 'Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus)' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as 'Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden')
- In the year 1792: Source: Wikipedia
- French Revolution: Storming of the Tuileries Palace. Louis XVI of France is arrested and taken into custody.
- King Gustav III of Sweden dies after being shot in the back at a midnight masquerade ball at Stockholm's Royal Opera 13 days earlier. He is succeeded by Gustav IV Adolf.
- U.S. President George Washington exercises his authority to veto a bill, the first time this power is used in the United States.