Personal data Hilligje de Jonge
Ancestors (and descendant) of Hilligje de Jonge
Household of Hilligje de Jonge
She is married to Roelof Onvlee on June 13, 1877 at Hoogeveen, Drenthe, Netherlands, she was 27 years old.
Notes by Hilligje de Jonge
geboortepl: Kampen; geboortedatum: 01-02-1850
Soort akte: Huwelijksakte
Datum: 13-06-1877 bruid: 27 jaar.
Soort akte: overlijden
Timeline Hilligje de Jonge
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Jonge
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 13, 1877)
- The temperature on June 13, 1877 was about 18.6 °C. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 61%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- Alexander Graham Bell installs the world's first commercial telephone service in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
- Battle of Shiroyama, decisive victory of the Imperial Japanese Army over the Satsuma Rebellion
- Indian Wars: Battle of Big Hole ? A small band of Nez Percé Indians clash with the United States Army.
The publication Stamboom Doldersum Schonewille in Drenthe
has been compiled by John Prins
(contact is not possible