Personal data Hilligje de Jonge
Ancestors (and descendant) of Hilligje de Jonge
Household of Hilligje de Jonge
She is married to Roelof Onvlee on June 13, 1877 at Hoogeveen, Drenthe, Netherlands, she was 27 years old.
Notes by Hilligje de Jonge
geboortepl: Kampen; geboortedatum: 01-02-1850
Soort akte: Huwelijksakte
Datum: 13-06-1877 bruid: 27 jaar.
Soort akte: overlijden
Timeline Hilligje de Jonge
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Jonge
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname De Jonge.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Jonge.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Jonge.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 13, 1877)
- The temperature on June 13, 1877 was about 18.6 °C. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 61%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- Mihail Kog?lniceanu reads, in the Chamber of Deputies, the Declaration of Independence of Romania. This day became the Independence Day of Romania.
- Tchaikovsky's ballet Swan Lake receives its première performance at the Bolshoi Theatre in Moscow.
- Rioting in Baltimore, Maryland by Baltimore and Ohio Railroad workers is put down by the state militia, resulting in nine deaths.
The publication Stamboom Doldersum Schonewille in Drenthe
has been compiled by John Prins
(contact is not possible