Timeline Egbert Hadders
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hadders
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Hadders.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hadders.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Hadders.
- The temperature on May 22, 1920 was between 5.1 °C and 19.5 °C and averaged 12.4 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain. There was 13.4 hours of sunshine (84%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1920: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.8 million citizens.
- January 26 » Former Ford Motor Company executive Henry Leland launches the Lincoln Motor Company which he later sold to his former employer.
- April 15 » Two security guards are murdered during a robbery in South Braintree, Massachusetts. Anarchists Sacco and Vanzetti would be convicted of and executed for the crime, amid much controversy.
- April 28 » Azerbaijan is added to the Soviet Union.
- May 7 » Morecambe Football Club was founded during a meeting at the West View Hotel on the town's promenade.
- November 21 » Irish War of Independence: In Dublin, 31 people are killed in what became known as "Bloody Sunday".
- November 28 » Irish War of Independence: Kilmichael Ambush: The Irish Republican Army ambush a convoy of British Auxiliaries and kill seventeen.
The publication Stamboom Doldersum Schonewille in Drenthe
has been compiled by John Prins
(contact is not possible
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
John Prins, "Stamboom Doldersum Schonewille in Drenthe", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-doldersum-schonewille/I61372.php : accessed July 26, 2021), "Egbert Hadders (± 1894-????)".