Personal data Berend Duinkerken
Ancestors (and descendant) of Berend Duinkerken
Household of Berend Duinkerken
He is married to Willemina Ravenhorst on October 19, 1900 at Horst, Limburg, Netherlands, he was 23 years old.
Notes by Berend Duinkerken
1 NOTE Gemeente: Hoogeveen
Soort akte: geboorte
Soort akte: overlijden
Timeline Berend Duinkerken
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Duinkerken
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 19, 1900)
- The temperature on October 19, 1900 was about 6.6 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1900: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- The Upper Ferntree Gully to Gembrook Narrow-gauge (2 ft 6 in or 762mm) Railway (now the Puffing Billy Railway) in Victoria, Australia is opened for traffic.
- Mayor of New York City Robert Anderson Van Wyck breaks ground for a new underground "Rapid Transit Railroad" that would link Manhattan and Brooklyn.
- Datu Muhammad Salleh is assassinated in Kampung Teboh, Tambunan, ending the Mat Salleh Rebellion
The publication Stamboom Doldersum Schonewille in Drenthe
has been compiled by John Prins
(contact is not possible