Timeline Jacob Keun
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Keun
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Keun.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Keun.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Keun.
- The temperature on May 13, 1911 was between 11.9 °C and 23.4 °C and averaged 17.5 °C. There was 7.0 hours of sunshine (45%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the south-southeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1911: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.0 million citizens.
- February 18 » The first official flight with airmail takes place from Allahabad, United Provinces, British India (now India), when Henri Pequet, a 23-year-old pilot, delivers 6,500 letters to Naini, about 10 kilometres (6.2mi) away.
- March 25 » In New York City, the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory fire kills 146 garment workers.
- August 29 » The Canadian Naval Service becomes the Royal Canadian Navy.
- September 1 » The armored cruiser Georgios Averof is commissioned into the Greek Navy. It now serves as a museum ship.
- November 1 » World's first combat aerial bombing mission takes place in Libya during the Italo-Turkish War. Second Lieutenant Giulio Gavotti of Italy drops several small bombs.
- November 11 » Many cities in the Midwestern United States break their record highs and lows on the same day as a strong cold front rolls through.
The publication Stamboom Doldersum Schonewille in Drenthe
has been compiled by John Prins
(contact is not possible
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
John Prins, "Stamboom Doldersum Schonewille in Drenthe", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-doldersum-schonewille/I116228.php : accessed July 26, 2021), "Jacob Keun (± 1886-????)".