Personal data Albert Eding
Ancestors (and descendant) of Albert Eding
Household of Albert Eding
He is married to Lammechien Westrup.
on May 1, 1911
at Borger, Drenthe, Netherlands
, he was 26 years old.
Notes about Albert Eding
woonplaats Buinen (Borger)
Soort akte: geboorte
Timeline Albert Eding
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Eding
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Eding.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Eding.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Eding.
- The temperature on February 19, 1885 was about 1.5 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 83%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1885: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- January 17 » A British force defeats a large Dervish army at the Battle of Abu Klea in the Sudan.
- February 23 » Sino-French War: French Army gains an important victory in the Battle of Đồng Đăng in the Tonkin region of Vietnam.
- March 14 » The Mikado, a light opera by W. S. Gilbert and Arthur Sullivan, receives its first public performance at the Savoy Theatre in London.
- March 24 » Sino-French War: Chinese victory in the Battle of Bang Bo on the Tonkin-Guangxi border.
- April 30 » Governor of New York David B. Hill signs legislation creating the Niagara Reservation, New York's first state park, ensuring that Niagara Falls will not be devoted solely to industrial and commercial use.
- May 12 » North-West Rebellion: The four-day Battle of Batoche, pitting rebel Métis against the Canadian government, comes to an end with a decisive rebel defeat.
- The temperature on May 1, 1911 was between 2.7 °C and 12.6 °C and averaged 7.8 °C. There was 10.6 hours of sunshine (71%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-northwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1911: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.0 million citizens.
- January 3 » A magnitude 7.7 earthquake destroys the city of Almaty in Russian Turkestan.
- May 15 » More than 300 Chinese immigrants are killed in the Torreón massacre when the forces of the Mexican Revolution led by Emilio Madero take the city of Torreón from the Federales.
- May 21 » President of Mexico Porfirio Díaz and the revolutionary Francisco Madero sign the Treaty of Ciudad Juárez to put an end to the fighting between the forces of both men, concluding the initial phase of the Mexican Revolution.
- June 16 » IBM founded as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company in Endicott, New York.
- October 9 » An accidental bomb explosion triggers the Wuchang Uprising against the Chinese monarchy.
- December 27 » "Jana Gana Mana", the national anthem of India, is first sung in the Calcutta Session of the Indian National Congress.
The publication Stamboom Doldersum Schonewille in Drenthe
has been compiled by John Prins
(contact is not possible
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
John Prins, "Stamboom Doldersum Schonewille in Drenthe", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-doldersum-schonewille/I106989.php : accessed September 21, 2021), "Albert Eding (1885-????)".